Tuesday, July 26, 2011

This is for you :)

Soooooo, my good friend Melynda decided that I needed to start a blog. She set conditions and rules by which I would run this blog such as: I have to post at least one thing a week, I have to stick with it, they need to be easy recipes etc.. I don`t know how that is gonna work out but here goes. As my page says, I am Megan and I love food. Simple as that :) And although I am doing this willingly, you have to know I feel like a moron for doing it since I am going to have all of one person reading this (if I am lucky that is) but I am doing it anyway, in the hope that Melynda can at least get a kick out of my feeble attempts. Hope you enjoy:)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! They dont all have to be easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha well thats good considering some of the best require a little effort :)

    ReplyDelete